How To Juggle Bedtime Routines
Bringing a new baby into the house is a glorious, exciting, terrifying occasion, especially when you have one or two already, and it can bring up a whole lot of questions.
- How are the older children going to react to their new sibling?
- Are they going to embrace the role of older brother or sister?
- Will they turn into jealous little clingers who need constant attention and reassurance?
- How will their schedule fit in with your newborn’s naps and feeding times?
- And maybe most concerning for anyone who’s clawed and scraped to get their little one sleeping through the night?
- how is this going to affect the older child’s bedtime?
Trying to juggle two or three different bedtime routines can be mind-boggling if you’re not prepared for it. Read more